About the thirdeyeworld
Photo taken in early November 2010 at the intimidating Thorung-La Pass, the highest point of the Annapurna Circuit Trek in Nepal at 17,769 feet (5,416 m). For more information, see February 22, 2011 post titled “The Gates of Hell”.
The inspiration behind the thirdeyeworld came from my own personal love and enjoyment of traveling and seeing the world. My hope is to inspire, educate and motivate others to want to see the world and experience other cultures with an open-mind.
The thirdeyeworld is a way to experience the world, quick and easy, through postcards and notes about places that have inspired me. Evenutally, I hope to gain postcards from all around the world with the help of guest writers who share my passion for travel and photography.
If you are interested in posting one of your “postcards” on the thirdeyeworld, please send me the following information via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information:
- In subject line, please write: Postcard.
- Please send an attachment of the original photo to be used in the post. I will insert it at the top of the post.
- Please write a brief paragraph of no more than 250 words of: Location of photograph, what inspired you to take the picture and any other cultural or interesting information you would like to include. If possible, try to send pictures or notes using the third-eye approach to teaching others about the world and cultures using an open-mind and perspective.
- Please list a link to either your blog or website. This is a win-win situation for both of us! You will hopefully gain more readers to your site and work from posting on the thirdeyeworld!
- Once your postcard is posted on the thirdeyeworld, an email will be sent to let you know. Please feel free to share the post with any kind of social media network you use such as Facebook or Twitter. This way we can send the postcards to as many people as possible!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Comments are always welcomed and encouraged! You can contact me at: email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest in writing for the thirdeyeworld!